- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp chlorella powder
- 1 tsp colostrum powder (optional)
- 1 tsp filtered water
- 2 drops frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- Raw honey – natural antioxidant that has anti microbial properties and can absorb impurities from your pores.
- Chlorella – a single celled, fresh-water aquatic plant (that may be the oldest life form on earth) is rich in amino acids and antioxidants and is a superstar in detoxifying the skin. It also contains beta carotene, which is valuable nutrition for the skin, helps to improve circulation and firm and tone the skin.
- Colostrum – nature’s ‘first food’ contains all essential amino acids, fatty acids and glyconutrients; it’s also supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors that have been known to enhance rejuvenation and cell regeneration.
- Frankincense – used for thousands of years in rejuvenating masks by ancient Egyptians, and renowned for its healing properties, it’s traditionally used to treat scars, lighten sun spots and nourish dry and aging skin -because it promotes regeneration of healthy skin cells. Its euphoric properties also make it a great ‘aromatherapy’ addition to any mask
- Lavender: gently unclogs pores and removes dead skin cell build up
Mix the chlorella and colostrum powders together first in a small bowl and then add the raw honey. Depending on how thick you like your masks you may not need to add the the full tsp of water so add it slowly until you get your desired consistency. Lastly add your essential oils and mix again.
Apply to a clean face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
Follow up with a spritz of Double Happiness Refresh Flower Shower Face Mist and a few drops of Restart Face Oil Potion.
- Sonja xo